Saturday, February 14, 2009

Renewing the Blog!!

Greetings everyone! It has been such a long time since I had posted anything on the blog that I am sure you had given up on me!!
I have no excuse other than getting all involved in hurricane damage and then in a multitude of other things. I am thrilled to announce that Karen Sikora has been after me enough to get this thing going again! Thank you Karen!
Karen will be posting to the blog on a regular basis. If others of you would like to help with this, please let us know.
Also, be sure and add your comments and/or suggestions to the blog.
Blessing to all,
Cathy Bennett

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you are back. I was just asking about the blog the other day. And for those of us whom are on the other side... yeah!!! the road is open again across galahad dam.