Monday, July 11, 2011

July 2011 Newsletter

Click on the page you wish to see and it should enlarge to read.


Anonymous said...

I would like to get clarification on the registation and insurance requirements for golf carts driven in Ivanhoe. I have been told that this is not required, but the newsletter suggests otherwise.

Anonymous said...

All that is required to drive a golf cart on the streets in Ivanhoe is working lights, and a slow moving vehicle triangle. You will also need to come by the office and get a sticker for $5 which will allow you to drive your golf cart to the parks and park if you want to fish or use the swim areas. As far as the insurance question, you will need to contact city hall about that 283-3299